Seven Star’s Shatter is very high quality and comes straight from beautiful British Columbia. Seven Star’s primary focus and mission is to provide Canadians with high quality, but affordable and natural alternative to mainstream pharmaceutical medicine.
Everything is lab tested and they are committed to being on the leading edge of Cannabis Medicine by making the newest advancements in the field.
Each package is 1 Gram
- Blue Dream
- Grape God
- Holy Grail
- THC Snow
- OG Kush
- Violator Kush
- Girls Scout Cookies
- Purple Candy
- King Tut
- Green Crack God
- Pink Kush
Blue Dream Shatter – 80% Sativa, 20% Indica
- Blue Dream, a sativa-dominant hybrid originating in California, has achieved legendary status among West Coast strains. Crossing a Blueberry indica with the sativa Haze, Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration. Novice and veteran consumers alike enjoy the level effects of Blue Dream, which ease you gently into a calm euphoria. Some Blue Dream phenotypes express a more indica-like look and feel, but the sativa-leaning variety remains most prevalent.
Watermelon Shatter – 20% Sativa, 80% Indica
- Watermelon is an 80% indica strain. Its large, dense buds are valued for their high THC content and relaxing effects, useful as a sleeping aid or appetite stimulant. As the name suggests, this strain has a distinct fruity watermelon flavor profile, reminiscent of grape with hashy undertones. Watermelon is prized by growers for its high yield and potency, requiring 55 to 60 days flowering time.
Grape God Shatter – 50% Sativa, 50% Indica
- Grape God is an indica-dominant hybrid that combines God Budand Grapefruit genetics. As its name suggests, this strain has a sweet grape aroma with earthy notes that activate on the exhale. Powerful, long-lasting euphoria knocks out stress, leaving your mood elevated and your body relaxed.
Holy Grail Shatter – 40% Sativa, 60% Indica
- Holy Grail Kush is a newer strain created by seed breeders DNA Genetics and Reserva Privada Colorado. It entered into the Seed Company Hybrids category at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup. As the offspring of multi-award winners OG #18 and Kosher Kush, it’s no surprise that Holy Grail Kush came out on top and is said to have nabbed the competition’s first-ever perfect score. The plants are easy to grow, with large, dense buds appearing at 9 to 10 weeks. Most of Holy Grail Kush’s praise centers around its potency; THC levels have tested at over 20%, but this hybrid produces a more mellow relaxation than the melt-your-face-off indica sensation the name might suggest. The aroma of this plant is pure kush and has a strong spicy citrus smell, both while growing and once harvested, that is uniquely complex.
THC Snow Shatter – 40% Sativa, 60% Indica
- THC Snow weed is a potent indica dominant hybrid from the Netherlands created by crossing three strains, the extremely potent THC Bomb, the award winning White Russian, and the huge yielding Big Bud. White Russian has taken two awards at the cannabis cup, while both THC Bomb and Big bud have become renowned for their potency and yielding ability. The resulting strain has inherited all of the finer points of its heritage and has an ability to impress both experienced smokers and commercial growers.
GOD Shatter – 50% Sativa, 50% Indica
- God Bud is a widely popular and loved cannabis that’s known for giving the user an intense feeling of uplifting and euphoria, creative energy, and an overwhelming sense of laziness, without overwhelming side effects. Patients often describe God’s high as being taken to heaven and back.
Cheese Shatter – 50% Sativa, 50% Indica
- Named for its sharply sour aroma, Cheese is an indica-dominant hybrid from the U.K. that has achieved widespread popularity for its unique flavor and consistent potency. With origins that stretch back to the late 1980s, Cheese is said to descend from a Skunk #1phenotype whose pungent aroma made it stand out. Breeders like Big Buddha Seeds later introduced Afghani indica genetics to increase Cheese’s trichome production and yields. The resulting hybrid is now well-known for its relaxed, happy effects that gently ease you into a blissful state of mind
Supernova Shatter – 25% Sativa, 75% Indica
- Supernova has beautiful buds, covered with a massive layer of sparkling trichomes and thick resin, Supernova is great for evening time medicinal and recreational use. Supernova induces a strong cerebral euphoria followed by a deep body-mind relaxation and sedation. It improves focus, boosts creativity, and energy, prompts socialization, chattiness and giggles, relieves stress, helps with pain, insomnia and nausea.
OG Kush – 55% Sativa, 45% Indica
- OG Kush makes up the genetic backbone of West Coast cannabis varieties, but in spite of its ubiquity, its genetic origins remain a mystery. Popular myth maintains that Chemdawg and Hindu Kush parented OG Kush, passing on the distinct “kush” bud structure we see in many strains today. However, we can’t be sure because OG Kush first came from bag seed in the early 90s. The earliest propagators (now known as Imperial Genetics) are said to have brought the seeds out of Florida to Colorado and southern California, where it now flourishes. There are many different phenotypes of OG Kush, some of which include Tahoe OG, SFV OG, and Alpha OG.
- OG Kush is cherished for its ability to crush stress under the weight of its heavy euphoria. It carries an earthy pine and sour lemon scent with woody undertones, an aroma that has become the signature of OG Kush varieties and descendants. With OG Kush, patients most commonly cite improvements in migraines, ADD/ADHD, and stress disorders.
Violator Kush – 80% Indica, 20% Sativa
- With its high THC content, this strain is a potent indica with a musty, earthy smell and taste. It provides a strong body buzz that will leave you stuck to your chair and this is ideal for treating sleep disorders, appetite loss and chronic pain.
Girls Scout Cookies – 40% Sativa, 60% Indica
Girl Scout Cookies, or GSC, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid with a sweet earthy aroma, Girl Scout Cookies launches you to euphoria’s top floor where full body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. A little goes a long way with this hybrid, whose THC heights have won Girl Scout Cookies numerous Cannabis Cup awards. Patients needing a strong dose of relief, however, may look to GSC for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss.
Purple Candy – 25% Sativa, 75% Indica
- Purple Candy is one of those indica-dominant crosses that’s good all around, especially for those who need strong relaxing medication. This British Columbian strain is commonly thought to be a cross of BC Sweet Tooth and Mendocino Purps, and its large flowers with rich purple coloring and amber hairs support the purple genetics
Hempstar – 90% Sativa, 10% Indica
- Hempstar, was developed by Dutch Passion Seeds as a tribute to all the hempsters and the international hemp movement. This sativa-dominant strain was originally a three-way cross between Skunk, Oasis, and Haze, but Dutch Passion later brought Northern Lights #5 and Haze together to create the modern Brainstorm strain. It has a mild taste and traditional sativa effects
King Tut – 80% Sativa, 20% Indica
- Better known as Tutankhamon, King Tut the marijuana strain pays homage to the powerful Pharaoh Tutankhamun, one of the youngest and certainly the most famous of Egypt’s early rulers. King Tut the strain is a sativa-dominant hybrid (sativa/indica ratio of 80:20) with an uncertain parentage, though it’s known to descend from the legendary sativa-dominant AK-47. THC levels are rumored to be quite high, though King Tut’s rarity makes it hard to know for sure.
Green Crack God – 45% Sativa, 55% Indica
- Green Crack God is a balanced hybrid strain bred by Jordan of the Islands, who wanted to lighten up the heavy effects of God Bud with a high-flying Green Crack sativa. The indica and sativa parents work together to deliver a duality of head and body effects that lift the mood while relaxing muscles. Its buds take on a deep purple coloration toward the end of its maturation, especially when raised in lower temperatures.
Pink Kush – 10% Sativa, 90% Indica
- Pink Kush, as coveted as its OG Kush relative, is an indica-dominant hybrid with powerful body-focused effects. In its exceptional variations, pink hairs burst from bright green buds barely visible under a blanket of sugar-like trichomes, with traces of a sweet vanilla and candy perfume. The potency of this strain could be considered overpowering, and even small doses are known to eliminate pain, insomnia, and appetite loss. This is an indica dominant hybrid with a ratio of 10% sativa / 90% indica.